PVC Waterstops for Concrete Joints
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-1.5 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Meters||US $0.1-1.5/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Meters Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Waterproof Membrane
- Ceiling Tile Shape: Roll
- Thickness: 3mm-20mm, or Customized
- Certification: ISO, CE, SGS
- Usage: Outdoor
- Features: Anti-Aging,Anti-Corrosion,Wear-Resisting
- Trademark: Kang Qiao
- Specification: Various
- HS Code: 4008210000
- Type: Building Sealing Material
- Material: Rubber/Plastic/EVA/TPV etc.
- Function: Waterproof
- Color: Black/Yellow/Blue/Pink etc.
- Size: 250*6mm/200*3mm etc.
- Section Design: Dumbell, Ribbed, Base Seal, Split or Customized
- Transport Package: Roll/PP Woven Bag
- Origin: Heng Shui, Hebei Province, China
Description of PVC waterstop:
Flexible PVC (Thermoplastic) waterstops to seal construction and expansion joints in concrete structures. Various types of PVC-Waterstop are available in different sizes depending on their intended use.
-Multirib sections of the tortuous path principle.
- High quality PVC for long durability.
- Suitable for high water pressure.
- Many different types and sizes available.
Typical Applications For PVC Waterstops Include:
- Water and waste water treatment facilities
- Dams, lock, canals, water reservoirs and aqueducts
- Tunnels and culverts
- Primary and secondary containment structure
The waterstops are used in concrete for the sealing of construction and expansion joints and differs to actual sealants in ; that they are installed at the time of concrete placing, taking up their function as soon as the concrete has hardened such as reservoirs, water towers dams, spillways, canals, swimming pools, sewage tanks etc. Depending on the type of the waterstop, it can be used for construction and very small expansions joints or, for joints of medium to large expansion.
Permanent: Water, seawater, sewage
Temporary: Diluted innorganic alkalis, mineral acids, mineral oils
The center of the waterstop should be at the concrete joint and at the center of the concrete thickness. Steel wires and clips can be used to secure waterstop in place before pouring the new concrete.