PVC Waterstop Used for Tunnel and Swimming Pool with Best Quality
|FOB Price:||US $0.3-6.8 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Meters||US $0.3-6.8/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Meters Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: KQ-021
- Ceiling Tile Shape: Strip
- Thickness: 4-12mm
- Surface Treatment: Vulcanization
- Certification: ISO, MSDS, CE
- Usage: Outdoor
- Feature: Hydrophilic, Compression Deformation, Waterproof
- Transport Package: General Packing or According to The Customers
- Origin: Heng Shui, Hebei Province, China
- Type: Roofing and Waterproofing
- Material: PVC
- Ceiling Tile Type: PVC Ceilings
- Function: Waterproof, Concrete Joint
- Color: Blue, White, Red, Black etc.
- Size: Customized
- Trademark: KANGQIAO
- Specification: As Customer′s specification
- HS Code: 400821000
Sales manager:nancy Lee
Description of PVC water stops
PVC water-stop is made of excellent PVC mixed with various chemical additives through mixing, granulating, extruding. It takes full advantage of the elastic deformation ability of PVC to realize water anti-leakage and anti-seepage for the building structure joints. Also it has properties of corrosion resistance and durability.
Features of pvc waterstop:
1.High tensile strength.
2.Superior elongation capability.
3.Excellent inherent elasticity and impermeability
4.High resistance to acids, ozone, seawater even diesel oil.
5.Extremely alkalis, chlorinated water and other waterborne chemicals resistant.
6.Not susceptible to fatigue deterioration as with metal or rubber.
7.High quality meet even exceed the industrials standard.
8.Never discolor concrete.
9.No electrolytic action with surrounding metals.
10.Capable to withstand hydrostatic pressure.
11.Heat weldable in conjunction with electric splicing irons.
12.Withstand the expansion and contraction movement of the joints.
13.Capable to taking care of any deflection or displacement arising caused by temperature changing or
differential settlement of foundation.
14.Supplied in coils for easy handling with high flexibility.
15.Easy to install by tethering the outer flanges of the PVC waterstop to adjacent a reinforcing bars.
Applications of Waterstop:
PVC water-stop is mainly used in the construction joint and the deformation joint during concrete casting of foundation works, such as tunnels, culverts, aqueducts, dams, liquid storage structures, underground facilities etc.
1. When you make an enquiry to us, we will provide you with professional purchase and price recommendations.
2. When you choose to work with us, we will confirm the type, quantity, and shipment information of galvanized steel plate water-stop steel plate water-stop with you.
3. Then we will design a production plan together with the factory and provide you with a clear delivery date.
4. We will carefully follow up the production schedule and communicate with you in time.
5. We ensure that the galvanized steel plate water-stop produced by us is in compliance with all aspects of this contract.
6. When you receive the galvanized steel plate water-stop, we will send you the After-Sales Service Form, and if you have any suggestions or questions, please write them on it and feel free to let us know.
Question 1: Can the customer make a sample order?
Answer: Yes. We are willing to accept any sample order so as to check the quality of our water-stop.
Question 2: How long is the delivery time for the sample?
Answer A: It would be one day for any stocked sample
Answer B: It would be two days for any sample to be customized.
Question 3: What is the minimum order quantity?
Answer A: It would be one meter of water-stop.
Answer B: Even if you only make a small order, we will try our best to help you as well.
Question 4: Which express company do we often use to send samples?
Answer: We usually use DHL, UPS, FedEx or SF and it takes 3-5 days.
Question 5: Which payment methods do we accept?
Answer: We usually accept TT, L/C etc.
If you want to customize our products or have any questions about the water-stop, please feel free to contact us!