Anti-Aging Spherical Bridge Bearing Made in China
|FOB Price:||US $1-99 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||6 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|6 Pieces||US $1-99/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: QZ
- Usage: Beam Bridge, Highway Bridge, Railroad Bridge, Infrastructure Construction
- Material: Rubber with Steel
- Shape: Rectangle and Circular
- Customized: We Can Design According to Your Project Requiremen
- Features: High Durability and No Maintenance
- Trademark: Kangqiao
- Specification: As Customer′s Drawing
- Certification: GB,BS,ASTM,SGS,ISO
- Structure: Basin Type Rubber Bearing
- Activity: Multi Direction Movable Bearing
- Vertical Loading: 1000-20000kn
- Product Name: Spherical Structural Bearings
- Certificate: ISO:9001:2008/SGS
- Transport Package: in Pallets or Wooden Cases
- Origin: China
is composed by top plate, base plate, convex middle plate and two Teflon plates of different composition.
Opposite the top plate, it is a concave spherical in the base plate, and the PTFE plate between them. Beam
rotation through spherical surfaces and PTFE plate sliding; stainless steel plate on the top plate and another
PTFE plates on the intermediate steel plate performthe second sliding surface, realized beam stretching
displacement produced by temperature factors.
Features of Spherical Bridge Bearings
Spherical Bridge Bearings transfers force reliably and rotation performance is consistent.
QZ Spherical Bearing for Bridge has great bearing capacity, large displacementand large turning angles, so it is more suitable for
wide bridge and curved bridge. No rubber is used in the Construction material QZ Spherical bridge
bearing so it never happen that brittle rubber caused by low temperature affecting the bearing rotation,
and QZ Spherical bridge bearing is especially suitable for cold areas.
Installation details of Spherical bridge bearing:
1. Spherical bridge bearingshall not be used on bridges where the concrete for the beam, pier and platform
is lower than C35, unless specially approved by the designer.
2.Install Construction material QZ Spherical bridge bearingand anchor bolts: To adjust bearing level putting wedges under bearing base plate, and to make sure
(real factory) QZ Spherical Bearing for Bridge base plate above the pier and platform top 20 ~ 50mm. Center the QZ Spherical bridge bearing to the
right place. Filling in bolt holes and bearing bottom cushion with epoxy mortar.
3. The (real factory) Construction material QZ Spherical bridge bearing shall connect with the beam, pier and platform with the embedded bolts. If necessary, welding to the embedded
steel plate is allowed, but cautions shall be taken to bearing and concrete being damaged by the high heat from
the steel bearing being welded.
4. When installation, the level of the QZ Spherical Bearing for Bridge shall accord with the design, and the supporting face shall be horizontal and
smooth. The difference in height of the four corners of bearing shall not exceed 2mm.
Conservation of QZ Spherical Sliding bearings for bridges:
Regular inspection and maintenance shall be carried out to the QZ Spherical bridge bearing after it is put into use, usually once a year, which
A. Inspect whether the anchor bolt of QZ Spherical bridge bearing is broken, and whether there is any cracking or aging in the sealing rubber.
B. Check the QZ Spherical bridge bearing relative displacement whether uniform, record bearing displacement one by one.
C. Remove the garbage or dust around the QZ Spherical bridge bearing and carefully clean the surface of the stainless steel with cotton waste.
D. Loosen the anchor bolt nut once, clean and oil it to prevent rusting, and then fix it again.
E. Check at a regular point the variation in the QZ Spherical bridge bearing height to see the abrasion of the PTFE plate inside the bearing.
If the variation is greater than 3mm, remove the rubber sealing ring to examine the condition of the PTFE plate.
F. Paint regularly the parts of the QZ Spherical bridge bearing against rusting except the sliding surface of stainless steel.
Vertical load of Spherical bridge bearing:
One-way movable QZ Spherical Bridge bearing (DX): horizontal force in cross-bridge direction is 10% of the capacity of reaction force.
Fixed QZ Spherical bridge bearing (GD): the horizontal force is 10% of the reaction force.