Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint
|FOB Price:||US $25-95 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||10 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Meters||US $25-95/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Meters Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Application: Transportation
- Surface Treatment: Yes
- Displacement: 50mm-330mm
- Product Name: Transflex Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint
- Trademark: KANGQIAO
- Specification: 1000x230x35, x1000x250x45, 1000x400x40, etc
- Certification: CE, ISO, SGS
- Material: Steel Plates with Rubber
- Features: Waterproof, Dustproof, Little Noise, Light Weight
- Application Field: Road and Bridge Expansion Joint
- Transport Package: in Plastic Bags and Pallet
- Origin: Heng Shui, Hebei, China
Description of Elastomeric Expansion Joints
Rubber elastomeric joints, is also called rubber expansion joint,which is made of steel plate for skeleton, piecewise assembly and bolt connection. It is safe and reliable. It will not fall off, the joint is smooth and the driving balance is comfortable. When installed, the bottom bolt hole and per meter joint are filled with adhesive, good waterproof performance.
It is designed and manufactured using the principle of low shear modulus of rubber. It can accommodate expansion displacement by shear deformation of rubber. It featured by low lateral resistance of expansion and compression. And it benefit to bridge structure.
Structure and Size
-Excellent durability and easy installation
-Ability to cater for multi directional movement and loading
-Highly resistant to most kind of chemical and weather conditions
-Smooth Wear Resistant Surfacing
-Perfect waterproof and dustproof properties
-Comfortable riding and anti-skidding
-Easy to suit any general changes in level or direction
Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint is used in Highway bridge decks, Service ramps, Multi- storey car parks and so on. Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint is used to prevent buildings or bridges appear some cracks because of climate change.
(1) Set out and cut Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint.
(2) Excavate and clean the Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint area.
(3) Drill holes to locate the anchor bolts.
(4) Place the rebar mat and mold.
(5) Pour bottom concrete layer.
(6) Install comb-shaped steel plate.
(7) Pour side concrete.
(8) Maintenance the Rubber Bridge Expansion Joint