Rubber Water Stop Strips/PVC Water Stop Strips
|FOB Price:||US $0.2-1 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10,000 Meters||US $0.2-1/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Meters Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- High Quality Rubber Water Stop
- 34 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: various
- Ceiling Tile Shape: Roll
- Thickness: 4.0mm
- Surface Treatment: Spray Painted
- Certification: ISO
- Usage: Outdoor
- Tensile Strength: 8-12 MPa
- Elongation: 300%(Min)
- Transport Package: General Packing or According to The Customers
- Origin: Heng Shui, Hebei Province, China
- Type: Building Sealing Material
- Material: Rubber/PVC
- Ceiling Tile Type: Metal Ceilings
- Function: Waterproof
- Color: Black, Blue, White
- Size: Standard or Customized
- Hardness: 70 Shore a
- Trademark: Kang Qiao
- Specification: Various
- HS Code: 4008210000
Rubber waterstop/Waterstop Belt/ Concrete Waterproof Rubber Waterstop
Rubber waterstop, made of quality SBR (styrene butadiene rubber), neoprene rubber or natural rubber, is one of the widest types for concrete structure to prevent liquid leaking in or out.it is widly used in construction concrete joints.
According to different raw materials, waterstops can be classified into:
--rubber waterstop (natural rubber waterstop, neoprene / chloroprene waterstop, synthetic rubber waterstop, bentonite / expanding waterstop, EPDM waterstop)
--rubber waterstop with steel edge
length:usually 20m or 25m per roll.
width: 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm etc.
costomized demensions are available
Physical parameter of Rubber Water Stop
Features of Rubber Water Stop:
--high tensile strength and good elasticity
--corrosion and weather resistant
--can withstand high hydrostatic pressure
--can bear shocks of heavy turbines, earthquacks and floods etc.
--easy and quick operation
--waterproofing, good sealability
--low cost, comparing with steel waterstop
Application of Rubber Water Stop:
Widely used in concrete joint and deform crack, joint reinforce or preventive waterproofing project, such as underground construction, tunnel, dam, culvert, pond, metro etc.
Choices of Rubber Water Stop:
- According to the grade of the importance of buildings, deformation and water pressure, the working condition of the waterstops' application and economic factors.
- According to the following provision:
- Choose natural rubber waterstop in normal situation
- Choose neoprene waterstop when it comes to weak acid and alkaline corrosive medium
- Choose butyronitrile rubber waterstop when it comes to oils medium
- When waterstop might be eroded by mould, take its mildew resistance into consideration, and its level should reach Grade 2 and above.
- Choose neoprene waterstop when the operating temperature is between -25ºC~60ºC, choose natural rubber waterstop when the operating temperature is between -35ºC~60ºC while at -40ºC~60ºC EPDM rubber waterstop should be chosen.
- Choose synthetic resin waterstop (EVA,PE,ECB,HDPE,PVC) with the same molecular when welded with waterproof board or other matetrials.
3. Other factors
a. Deformation volume of the deformation joint in horizontal and vertical direction
b. Water pressure
c. Size of structure section
- Physical and mechanical properties : The rubber waterstop produced in our company is complied with National Standard GB18173.2-2000. The technical requirements of size and tolerance is implemented by National Standard. But if there are special requirements ,we can produce according to customers' requirements.
- Product should avoid sunlight during transportation and storage. Do not contact with heat source, oil, harmful solvent and the materials that can affect the quality of rubber. It should be laid vertically. Storage places are better to keep the temperature between -10ºC~+30ºC and the relative humidity between 40%--80%, which should be kept clean.
20m-25m in a roll ,in plastic bags or with plastic film, in bulk or wooden pallets.