Swellable Water Bar of Water Stop for Construction Joints
|500-999 1,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5.6 US $4.5 US $3.6|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Meters Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: KQ-034
- Ceiling Tile Shape: Roll
- Thickness: 4mm
- Function: Waterproof
- Color: Black
- Trademark: KANGQIAO
- Specification: As Customer′s specification
- HS Code: 4016931000
- Type: Roofing and Waterproofing
- Material: PVC
- Surface Treatment: Roll Coated
- Certification: ISO
- Usage: Outdoor
- Transport Package: General Packing or According to The Customers
- Origin: Heng Shui, Hebei Province, China
Sales manager: Ms.Nancy Lee
Heng Shui Kang Qiao Rubber Co.,Ltd.
In addition to properties of common rubber water-stop, the water swelling rubber water-stop has its special feature that its inner waterproofing part is made of special rubber with a hydrophilic expansion property. This expansion of the water-swelling rubber enhances the tightness between the water-stop and the structures so as to make a better waterproofing effect.
The water swelling rubber water-stop will gradually expand after meeting the water and slowly block the existing pores and cracks and joints, so that the contact between the water-stop and the concrete becomes tighter, resulting in a strong water pressure resistance and the formation of impermeable plastic colloid. This product is of high expansion ratio and has excellent abilities of moving and blocking and functions of balancing and self-repair. It can automatically block the new tiny gaps due to settlement after it is applied to construction joints and cast cracks. For the completed project, in case of any water leakage and water seepage of any joint, use the water swelling rubber water-stop to re-block joints, which construction cost is low and construction process is simple and which has excellent corrosion resistance. The water swelling rubber should be subject to GB18173.3-2014.
3.Usage and working temperature:
Normal type: -25ºC-+60ºC
Cold resistance type: -40ºC-+60ºC
The buried type rubber water-stop can be divided into CB water-stop and CP water-stop as far as structure forms.
The buried type rubber water-stop is subject to GBl8173.2-2014 (water-stop standard) and is mainly used in permanent deformation joints during concrete cast-in-place, such as water canal, tunnel entrance and exit, retaining dam, aqueduct etc.
1. When you make an enquiry to us, we will provide you with professional purchase and price recommendations.
2. When you choose to work with us, we will confirm the type, quantity, and shipment information of galvanized steel plate water-stop steel plate water-stop with you.
3. Then we will design a production plan together with the factory and provide you with a clear delivery date.
4. We will carefully follow up the production schedule and communicate with you in time.
5. We ensure that the galvanized steel plate water-stop produced by us is in compliance with all aspects of this contract.
6. When you receive the galvanized steel plate water-stop, we will send you the After-Sales Service Form, and if you have any suggestions or questions, please write them on it and feel free to let us know.
Question 1: Can the customer make a sample order?
Answer: Yes. We are willing to accept any sample order so as to check the quality of our water-stop.
Question 2: How long is the delivery time for the sample?
Answer A: It would be one day for any stocked sample
Answer B: It would be two days for any sample to be customized.
Question 3: What is the minimum order quantity?
Answer A: It would be one meter of water-stop.
Answer B: Even if you only make a small order, we will try our best to help you as well.
Question 4: Which express company do we often use to send samples?
Answer: We usually use DHL, UPS, FedEx or SF and it takes 3-5 days.
Question 5: Which payment methods do we accept?
Answer: We usually accept TT, L/C etc.
If you want to customize our products or have any questions about the water-stop, please feel free to contact us!