Competitive Price Elastomeric Rubber Bridge Bearing Pad
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2500 PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: KQ-PD16
- Usage: Bridge Bearing, Construction
- Material: Rubber,Steel, PTFE
- Shape: Rectangle and Circular
- Feature: High Durability and No Maintenance Fee
- Transport Package: Wrapped with Plastic Film, and in Steel Pallets.
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO9001 SGS
- Structure: Laminated Rubber Bearing
- Size: From 100mm to 1000mm
- Load Capacity: 21000kg
- Trademark: Kangqiao
- Specification: As Customer′s specification
- HS Code: 1311961620
Elastomeric rubber bearing pad, It is also called rubber bridge support. It is commonly used on railway highway roadway bridges for shock absorption.
Models and the suitable temperature
Neoprene: +60°C to 25°C
Natural rubber type: 60°C~+40°C
the ternary 3-20 type: +60°C~ 45°C
1.bridge rubber bearing designed for transmitting the load of the superstructure to the substructure, while allowing the specific movements and rotation of the superstructure caused by the wind or seismic effects, temperature variations, deck deflections, sinking of any of the supports, elastic shortening due to creeping, shrinkage or prestressing, etc.
2. Whether elastomeric bearings, pot bearings, spherical bearings or other bearing types are used depends on the structure, load and movements of the bridge.
3. Our engineers can help the bridge designer choose the right bearing types for the structure.
4. All of our bearings are manufactured in accordance with the International Standards.
Ultimate compressive strength Ru (Mpa) >70
Compressive modulus of elasticity E (Mpa) E+/- EX20%
Elasticity of shear modulus G1(Mpa) G+/-GX15%
commomny used in bridge construction, water power engeering, house anti-seismic facilities
1. bridge rubber bearing
2.be widely used in earthquake resistent engineering such as bridges
3. bridge rubber bearing is installed as a damping equipment under building structures so as to control the tremor of structure against the loads of earthquake.
3.MaterialIt is made from layers of thin steel plates and natural / neoprene rubber plates, by valcanization compression and bonding.
---Differ by material and working temperature, it can be classified to common temperature type and cold resistant type.
common temperature type, is made from neoprene rubber, is suitable for temperature -25ºC-60ºC
Comparing with common rubber bearing, the type with PTFE on top has much lower friction, is much suitable for bridges with long span, multi span and continuous plate simply supported beam.
Rectangular--100x100x14mm to 700x700x200mm in common, can be customized
Round --100mm to 1000mm in common, can be customized
the laminated layers bearing contain at least two layers steel plates, which is embeded in elastometic rubber.
The teflon slide type, is adding a PTFE sheet on top.
The company's main products include : rubber bearings, bridge expansion joints, bridge plate air bag, rubber waterstop , industrial rubber sheet, waterproof sealant, polyethylene closed cell foam board and other rubber products. Through providing high quality products, reasonable price and timely customer service all the time, the company has won the trust of users.