Seismic Isolator, Base Isolation, Rubber Bearing manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Lrb Seismic Isolation Bearings for Earthqauke Resistant Structures, Rubber Waterstops for All Types of Concrete Joints, Rubber Bentonite Waterstop Strip Water Stop and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||5 Pieces||US $200-600/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Certification:||GB, BS, Ce, SGS, ISO|
|Material:||Nr, Cr and EPDM with Steel Plates|
|Activity:||Multi Direction Movable Bearing|
|Shape:||Rectangle and Round|
Sales manager:Ms.nancy Lee
Cell: +86 18931803806
Description of Lead Rubber Bearing (Seismic Isolator)
The Lead Rubber Bearing (LRB), Vulcanized rubber layers are laminated between steel plates to form a flexible structural support. It is installed as a Damping Equipment under building structures so as to control the tremor of structure against the loads of earthquake.
Application of Lead Rubber bearing
Base Isolation System, which is a branch of manual technique to reduce the tremor of structure, is widely applied to the large sized structures such as road bridges, rail bridges and nuclear power station to minimize damages from dynamic loads like earthquake.
Special Features of Lead Rubber Bearing
* Strong Points
* Property of Lead as a Suitable Material for Earthquake Absorbing Work
* The Economic Design
* The More Excellent Safety
* Easy Installation
* Stiff and strong in vertical direction but flexible in horizontal direction.
* Absorb earthquake-generated force by changing the bearing's shape.
* Allow the buildings to retain their original shapes and position owing to the high elastic force of
* Capable to adjust damping amount just by changing the number of lead plugs.
* Excellent vertical load capacity ranging from 5 tonf to 2000 tonf.
* Reduce the ground acceleration by extending the structure vibration period.
* High durable and elasticity of the rubber part - not suffer any damages during and after earthquake.
* Easy to install without a separated damper.
* Low maintenance.
*With stable bilinear behavior shown as the above picture.
During the earthquake, the un-isolated building will vibrate back and forth in varying directions due to the inertial forces and result in deformation and damages of the building. In contrast, the base isolated building will also displace but remains its original shapes and avoid damages - that is because the lead rubber bearing effectively dissipates the inertial force upon the building, extends the building's period of vibration and decrease the acceleration of the building.
The lead plug will slid with laminated rubber during earthquake but convert this energy of movement to heat so that it efficiently reduces the inertial force upon the building, which slow the vibration of the building. Meanwhile, the rubber part will preserve its original shape due to high elasticity.
2.How can I get sample?
We are honored to offer you samples. New customers are expected to pay for the
postage, the samples are free for you, this charge will be deducted from the
payment for formal order.